Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Double discount & auto refresh Total after adding an item on Quotation

By
Danijel
on 1/12/15, 5:56 AM 904 views

1. I want to add 2 discounts on the Quotation. I want to give 10% AND 10€ discount. Any way to make this happen?

2. When I add a new item on the Quotation, I want the Total price to be automaticaly updated, without having to press
the 'Total(update)' button or saving the quotation.. Any way to do that please?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Bole, but what is the condition to get Pricelist in Sales ? Do I have to install an additional modul ?

Danijel
on 1/12/15, 9:14 AM

No just enable user to manage psale or purchase pricelist

Bole
on 1/12/15, 9:33 AM
Danijel
On 1/14/15, 5:32 AM

This solution is not acceptable because it takes too much time and is not user friendly.

This would be the perfect solution (adding a new field Fixed Discount (€) in Quotation):

http://postimg.org/image/q0rtx8xlj/

It can't get better and easier than that.

Can this be done ? If so, please help me :)

EDIT: Thanks for the link for this app, but it's for version 7, I am using Odoo 8.0 and I can't find a similiar solution.

EDIT2: Yeah, I get this error:

"Error

You try to install module 'adv_and_adddisc_extension' that depends on module 'advance_and_additional_discount'.
But the latter module is not available in your system."

I know nothing about the code so I don't know to to modificate it :/

if that would be additional doscount on total amount, (or somewhere callse cassa sconto) try this: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/master/additional_discount/ (there is different versions of this module available, so try them end modify to your needs) ... but if you need fixed discount on SO line.. then i would go for pricelists... as for takes time / user friendly part... yes.. it takes time to figoure out how somethins work, that is called learning... if you want to use something you have to know hoe it works, and how to use it.. no easy approach on that..

Bole
on 1/14/15, 6:09 AM

App for v7 should work ok.. if not minimum modifications are needed...

Bole
on 1/14/15, 9:06 AM

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 1/12/15, 6:32 AM

Sure, all that can be achieved easy.. 
1. define a sale pricelist ,let's say, based on list_price , in first field (1 + ___) put 0.90 or -0.1 , in second field ( fixed ammount ) put 10

To apply such pricelist: assign it to a partner, or create new So , select partner, and before adding products, select defined pricelist.. 

2. prices should recalculate on save or on confirm

hope it helps

p.s. refer to pricelist documentation for more info

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/12/15, 5:56 AM
Seen: 904 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM