Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

domain alias

Christian Violi
on 8/21/14, 3:35 AM 819 views

is the any way to change the domain to access the OpenERP online service?

Actually my domain is trial-xxxxxxxx but I would like to access with a custom one which can be easier to be remembered.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

B. regards.

George Rodopoulos
On 8/21/14, 4:04 AM

I think that this is a change that can be perfomed only by odoo staff (for the odoo online) and that it canNOT be done through your subscription settings ( seems like every subdomain that is related to a subscription and has the form 'subdomain.odoo.com' is internally related to a database with the same name )

So if it is a trial subscription I think that once you choose a name you cannot change it unless you get a paid subscription

From 'Odoo Pricing' page:

Can I use my own domain name?

Yes, we can set up your own domain name for Odoo Standard or Business (paid subscriptions only), e.g: www.mycompany.com. We can also manage email addresses.

Christian Violi
On 8/21/14, 4:06 AM

Ok thank you very much for the prompt reply!

Have a good day.

I'm glad if really helped. If my reply answered your question you can also click the (v) to select it as accepted.

George Rodopoulos
on 8/21/14, 4:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/21/14, 3:35 AM
Seen: 819 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM