Does v8 WMS have the same functionality we are used to with v7 ? see planned/process actual, split into lots, backorder creatio
Maybe it's because I don't know how to procced with new Wms but I miss a lot of functionality we had before so maybe I'm missing something or I'm not making it right.
- For a given stock move we could launch "process" button so we could stablish real number of processed items for all the lines in a single screen
- About lots, we could launch an small screen where we could stablish a given number or products to assing same lot, or even we could read several serial numbers, one after the other without closing or changing the screen or touching the mouse or keyboard.
- The line was splited in several moves automatically, and backorder created on real proccessing in one single step.
- If I push proccess on backend all the lines go to done without asking about quantities to process for each product.
- There is not a lot button nor many2one to lots on moves
- If I go to barcode scan, I can not set several lot numbers without making a backorder each time. That is... I need stablishing the number of processed items, after open the combo to launch lot wizard and push backorder button, so lot's option appairs again on combo for the line. These are several steps including barcode scanner, keyboard and mouse where before i could make almost everything on same screen just scanning barcodes.
On the other side, usually the idea to improve logistics usability would be, first read the product to proccess with scanner and after show the line / lines matching that product to be proccessed or validated. The way it is now, logistic user must find phisically the product he has got on screen to scan its barcode.
I don't know. What am I missing? What am I doing wrong?