Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does Odoo 7 or 8 or 9 not good in term of client or company ?

By
Zahin
on 9/16/15, 4:58 AM 555 views

Does Odoo 7 or 8 or 9 not good in term of client or company ?

Shall client able to remove logo and front UI brand on offline machine or their vps ?

Does customer able to report performance leak of odoo ? 

Is that people had to forget odoo similar as other proprietary products ?

Zahin
on 9/16/15, 5:00 AM

Is their other good ERP with web client ?

Zahin
on 9/16/15, 5:00 AM

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim

--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--
| 5 3 7
Gîza, Egypt
--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--

I am an old VFP developer on ERP

I have moved to 2p since Nov-2014 and started developing with Python on Odoo.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

tibrahim@2p.com.sa

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
On 9/16/15, 5:07 AM

I think it is successful, even when it has some leaks one can encounter. Check how to increase odoo security, this will give you an example of some of the effort needed to get it up. The same effort could be generalized for other aspects not related to security.

since version 5.0 odoo show off their own success only even their are ERP legends, all can't trust on odoo marketing links.

Zahin
on 9/16/15, 7:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/15, 4:58 AM
Seen: 555 times
Last updated: 9/16/15, 8:41 PM