Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does it possible to deliver one sales order two times in odoo-8? (Please read description)

By
samba
on 1/19/15, 1:56 AM 709 views

My requirement is :  I am extracting orders from the php site. That order processing in odoo-8 should link with three persons "supplier", "odoo-user", "customer". Customer place the order in php site. That order i will extract in to odoo-8.  I have my warehouse name is "w1". The supplier logged into odoo-8 and confirm the sales order and deliver to warehouse "w1". The "odoo-user" loginto odoo and checks the delivered orders from suppliers and he again has to deliver that order to customer place from his warehouse "w1". How can i do this whole process with odoo?. Does sales delivery process of odoo-8 helps me in this scenario? Does pick pack and ship option in warehouse helps me?

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 1/22/15, 4:21 AM

Maybe the module described in this answer can help you: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/drop-shipping-distributor-supplier-x-supplier-y-currier-customer-71996#answer_71999

Michael Pol
On 1/22/15, 3:55 AM

If you are referring supplier as interanl user who confirms sale order and processes stock moves then pack + ship and pick+pack+ ship both options would be good for you.

Following document may be helpful for your query. Please refer page number 14 and 15.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jTLZJNV14saRn1VeZt_wME18YizEnEHB9ZX97WSqavs/edit?pli=1#

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/19/15, 1:56 AM
Seen: 709 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM