Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does anyone know if there is a UK Payroll module for Odoo?

By
Andrew Trueman
on 9/19/14, 12:07 PM 1,222 views

Hi All. I've search throught the forum for this without success. I'd love Odoo to run my payroll and installed the HR System. Howver in the settings, when I click on 'Install your country's payroll' there is no UK Payroll available. In fact it just shows three for Belgium and one for India.

Does anyone know if there is a UK Payroll module for Odoo?

Many thanks.

I have also just installed Payroll, but cant find a UK module. Is it possible to use it with an additional module, or is it pointless? Thanks

SpeedyVV
on 10/30/14, 10:54 AM

SpeedyVV, So far there isn't an open source Payroll module so you best bet for now would be to use the bog standard module to keep your book's in order and keep an eye out for an update. Maybe they will release it in the next version.

Aiden Andrews-McDermott
on 10/30/14, 12:40 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/14, 12:07 PM
Seen: 1222 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM