Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does anyone here knows what is an AGING REPORT and what module can i use to get this AGING REPORT?

By
Alcaline
on 7/31/14, 2:13 AM 3,155 views

Does anyone here knows what is PRODUCT AGING REPORT and what module can i use to get this AGING REPORT?

Any explanation for this:

What is the use of AGING REPORT?

Default their is not feature for smart reporting, its just you had to write code.

Zahin
on 9/16/15, 7:33 AM
Alex Gallien
On 8/6/14, 2:12 PM

To expand on what Ad Libitom said, the Aging Rerport in OpenERP is called "Aged Partner Balance" and can be found under Accounting: Generic Reporting -> Partners -> Aged Partner Balance.

fasluca
On 9/16/15, 7:21 AM

In the Product Aging report you will see all the Product that are in stock, how long they have been in stock, and what the average inventory age

This is a very useful and highly demanding report,but unfortunately its not available in odoo

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 8/6/14, 1:13 PM

AgEing reports are produced by the accounting module.

Ageing is a analysis of unpaid customer invoices based on their due date.

can i use this Ageing reports in PRODUCT?

Alcaline
on 8/6/14, 9:24 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/14, 2:13 AM
Seen: 3155 times
Last updated: 9/16/15, 7:33 AM