Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does anyone here knows how to put validation in login button? so that employees after work can't access openerp

on 10/17/14, 5:03 AM 1,148 views

I want to disable the login process in openerp after working hours:

Is it possible to do that? because some of the data that stored in openerp is confidential. Employees can only access this while in the office. if yes,  how is that? Can anyone please help me

Pau Ubach
On 10/21/14, 2:39 AM

I'd recommend you to start searching the string login in the python files. I can't tell you which one are you using without your authentication details. 

Then you should create a function overriding this one adding your function (I'd recommend you to use a custom module).

Good luck,

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 10/21/14, 6:21 AM

Hi, check file

I think you can override check_credentials method.

how will i going to add the time in this code?

on 10/23/14, 3:51 AM
Nirav Jani
On 10/17/14, 6:00 AM

You can put validation on login button.

On validation you check time is valid then login

otherwise skip it.

thanks Nirav how can i put that validation?

on 10/17/14, 8:20 PM

do I need to code that??

on 10/17/14, 8:21 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/17/14, 5:03 AM
Seen: 1148 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM