Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does any function available to get currency rate using "currency id" and "date"?

By
samba
on 7/23/14, 8:36 AM 937 views

Samba, it isn't nice to put all your question in the title.

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 7/23/14, 10:54 AM

Leonardo Donelli

--Leonardo Donelli--
| 5 4 8
Cave, Italy
--Leonardo Donelli--

Physics student and part-time developer.

Leonardo Donelli
On 7/23/14, 8:54 AM

Not by default, you have to connect to an external service to do that, obviously Odoo can't know the change rate between two currencies on any given date.

Thank you Leonardo, but it is necessary to me. While generating invoice i am selecting different currency than company default currency. In this scenario, i want to see the amount in company currency. Please help me how can i proceed.

samba
on 7/23/14, 12:03 PM
Yoshi Tashiro
On 8/12/14, 4:30 AM

We just created this module account_invoice_line_view which may be what you are looking for.

The module does the following:

• Add menu items Customer Invoice Lines and Supplier Invoice Lines
  • Captures exchange rates as of the invoice dates and shows the base currency amounts in the output.

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 7/23/14, 10:50 AM

Hi Samba,

You have two modules to do this : curency_rate_update and currency_rate_date_check

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/14, 8:36 AM
Seen: 937 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM