Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Does a Purchaser Order change its status to "Done" once the corresponding invoice is paid?

By
Antonio Ko
on 8/22/16, 6:11 PM 123 views

Hi all,

I'm using Odoo 9 and still learning.

I created a Request for Quotation, confirmed it and made it a Purchase Order. Products are received and the invoice was created and paid. However, the Purchase Order's status is still "Purchase Order" after the payment is registered. Doesn't it automatically change its status to "Done"? Am I missing a crucial step?  or I need to click that "Set to Done" button every time?

Thanks for any advice.

Antonio

No, you are missing nothing, From Workflow has been removed in v9, in Purchase Order process, so each time we manually have to set Purchase Order in Done state.

Asmita Chavan
on 8/23/16, 9:37 AM

Thank you for the comment. I wonder what would be the motive to turn it into manual. But, what if the purchasing user and the invoice paying user are two different users, who has the responsibility to to close (Set to Done) the purchase order? If the purchasing user is responsible, how would he/she do it? there is no indicator about it is all paid.

I'm thinking of writing code to change the status of purchase order to Done when registering payments and all paid. Would that be a good idea?

Antonio Ko
on 8/23/16, 11:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/22/16, 6:11 PM
Seen: 123 times
Last updated: 8/25/16, 4:13 AM