Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Documentation on Odoo/OpenERP 8.0

By
komala kiran kumar. Parepalli
on 10/1/14, 7:04 AM 1,112 views

Hi Guys,

I am unable to find a proper documentation on Odoo. I have also went through doc.odoo.com, but it of no use only OpenERP 7.0 is the latest i found there.

And i am very eager to verify the latest features of CMS, website builder, e-commerce and etc as there are so many features added newly in Odoo by making itself a stronger application.

Can Someone please suggest some links for release notes or documentation, where i can get information on the NEW Features added and Procedure to work with it.

Cheers,

Kiran.Parepalli

You are not in the need of documentation. You are in the need of a changelog. But why is there no clear changelog for odoo 8?

John Doe (jd)
on 10/1/14, 7:12 AM

You can find the release notes/changelog for odoo v8 here: https://www.odoo.com/blog/odoo-news-5/post/odoo-8-release-notes-186

Stephen Mack
on 10/1/14, 7:29 AM

That's a nice release notes page. And that's not a changelog.

John Doe (jd)
on 10/1/14, 7:55 AM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 10/1/14, 7:25 AM

I compiled this list of odoo documentation.  Hope it helps.

Hi Stepen! Thanks for the links it helped me a lot.

komala kiran kumar. Parepalli
on 10/7/14, 6:11 AM

I am glad that my answer helped. Please consider accepting my answer by clicking on the grey check under the vote button. Best wishes!

Stephen Mack
on 10/7/14, 6:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/1/14, 7:04 AM
Seen: 1112 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM