Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am trying to get the live chat functionality implemented on SaaS 7. I can't seem to find any support documentation regarding exactly how this module functions. My primary questions are:
- I have installed the code, but the chat seems to only be sporadically showing up. Why?
- Can you share or pass over a chat to another operator once a customer instigates a session?
- I have experienced an instance where multiple chat operators saw and replied to a customer. What is the customer experience for this? Does another chat window open or does the reply get added to the conversation stream on the other side?
- Is there a way to control notification settings like a sound, etc. so operators don't miss a chat?
- Is an operator being logged into Odoo enough to log them into chat or is another action necessary?
- If all operators are logged out of Odoo, does chat go away or show as currently unavialable?
These are simple questions, but, as I stated, I can't find any documentation that might answer them. I am more than happy being pointed to a resource rather than getting a recount of these items here. Thank you.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/6/14, 9:38 AM|
|Seen: 1276 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|