This question has been flagged

I am trying to get the live chat functionality implemented on SaaS 7. I can't seem to find any support documentation regarding exactly how this module functions. My primary questions are:

- I have installed the code, but the chat seems to only be sporadically showing up. Why?

- Can you share or pass over a chat to another operator once a customer instigates a session?

- I have experienced an instance where multiple chat operators saw and replied to a customer. What is the customer experience for this? Does another chat window open or does the reply get added to the conversation stream on the other side? 

- Is there a way to control notification settings like a sound, etc. so operators don't miss a chat?

- Is an operator being logged into Odoo enough to log them into chat or is another action necessary?

- If all operators are logged out of Odoo, does chat go away or show as currently unavialable? 

These are simple questions, but, as I stated, I can't find any documentation that might answer them. I am more than happy being pointed to a resource rather than getting a recount of these items here. Thank you.

Discard