Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Document type: account.analytic.account, Operation: read

By
Mohammed Khamis
on 8/3/15, 4:57 AM 591 views

I make filtration on analytic account from security rule but when  any user make search more it gave you this error Document type: account.analytic.account, Operation: read 

Virali
On 8/3/15, 7:04 AM

hii  Mohammed Khamis,

for this u need to give access right in ir.model.access.csv.

add new row in each column i mention below.

id = access_account_analytic_account_user

name = account.analytic.account.user

model_id:id = model_account_analytic_account

group_id:id = YOUR GROUP NAME

perm_read = 1

perm_write =0

perm_create =0

perm_unlink = 0

hii Virali , thank you for your response , I made this solution that you told but this error still raise , thank you so much for your helping to me .

Mohammed Khamis
on 8/3/15, 7:23 AM

did you check ir.model.access file u import(means in __openerp__.py file into data u need to specify this file.) or this problem comes due to record rules that stop user for reading this.

Virali
on 8/3/15, 9:32 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/3/15, 4:57 AM
Seen: 591 times
Last updated: 8/3/15, 7:04 AM