Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

document portal assigning rights?

Danny Zeegers
on 10/21/13, 3:37 PM 602 views

In a few clicks i can install the knowledge base app. I cannot find any clear document to finetune this app. In sugracrm i easily post a document and attach a user with rights or a company assigning one click rights to this company. I tried to setup a folder and then chose a user. The more i search the more error screens appear. This cannot be the usability OpenERP is talking about. I digged in to faq questions but see a same question didn't receive any answers...So wake up helpdesk.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 10/21/13, 3:37 PM
Seen: 602 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM