This question has been flagged

Hello,

I'd like to share some feedback on the doc.openerp.com documentation portal, but not sure how and to who should I talk to...
For example... I'm following doc.openerp.com/trunk/server/01_getting_started/ .

"Next step is to initialize the database. This will create a new openerp role: make db-setup"

but if I go to Makefile, line 72, I see that the option has been changed to "dbsetup".
On the other side, if I go to openerp.com/files/memento/OpenERP_Technical_Memento_latest.pdf , this step has been skipped at all.
Q1: Maybe the change from db-setup to dbsetup should be reflected in the docs?

Also I find it bit confusing to find the proper guides I need to follow for v6/7/8...
For example there is doc.openerp.com/6.1/developer/, but for 7 and 8(trunc) looks like the docs are bit mixed up.. so next developer sectionm is in doc.openerp.com/trunk/ , but not in doc.openerp.com/7.0/developer/ for example...
Q2: Is this the correct place to get starting with coding in v7?
Q3: If v7 and 8 share same docs, would that mean that from technical point of view they won't be much different?
Q4: In "Some dependencies are necessary to use OpenERP." I had to install also python-psutil , maybe it should be added to the list? This has been discussed some time ago also on answers.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+question/210086 . Looking forward to your replays!

Regards, Pavel Pavlov

P.S. Had to strip the ulrs, because "karma is insufficient to publish links", sorry for that.

Discard