Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Do any one knows how to produce different products from the same Manufacturing Order?

By
simou
on 7/31/13, 6:49 PM 1,240 views

Do any one knows how to produce different products from the same Manufacturing Order?

Viktor Aditya
On 8/1/13, 12:57 AM

Go to setting -> manufacuring -> tick "Produce several products from one manufacturing order "...

Then go to Bill of Material, there will be an additional tab named Byproducts... there you can define the additional products that will be produced beside the main product...

Thank you for your answer..................yes I have tried the Byproduct module but i am not able to keep track of sub_products in manufacturing reports (Bills of material). I can keep track of only the main produced product.

simou
on 8/1/13, 7:24 AM

Yes, you can't track all the product and sub product from bill of material since they only showed the main product.. The other way is to track BOM from the product form..

UNTAR, Viktor Aditya
on 8/2/13, 2:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/13, 6:49 PM
Seen: 1240 times
Last updated: 9/29/15, 7:17 AM