Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Distributor sales tracking

By
MP Antenna
on 3/19/16, 1:58 PM 423 views

I am looking for an easy way to manage sales that are made through my distribution partners.  I am supplied reports every month with their customer data.  Often my direct customers will also purchase through distribution so having traceability to what they have ordered in the past is a must.  I am running Odoo online.  

So if customer X orders from me directly and I run the order through my system, then sells to customer Y.  I want to be able to import the csv report and have it set up customer Y in my database with the information on what they purchased and who they purchased it through.  

Dovydas Bagdonas
On 3/22/16, 11:49 PM

Hello there. You can easily import Sales Orders from CSV file (in order to get import template, export existing sales from Odoo e.g.). Moreover, if you want to track Distributor Sales - have your distributors as separate Sales persons/Sales teams in Odoo and assign them in Sales orders.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/19/16, 1:58 PM
Seen: 423 times
Last updated: 3/22/16, 11:49 PM