Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
hi i created a module it has two fields product and price. My need is to display the price in the price field when i select the product . Any one please give the corresponding code for this in python.. Thanks in advance...
First way :
- your price field can be fields.function(_get_price_from_product...) (read documentation about it)
- Add an on_change event in your module view on the product field (read also documentation about it)
- This on_change function can call directly the _get_price_from_product function to return the good price.
Second way :
- Your price field can be a fields.related('product_id', 'list_price', ...) (read doc)
- I think depending your version, it will be re-calculated automaticaly when product_id change (to check). Else Do the same as previous 2. and 3..
Last way :
- If you want to change price independently than the product price, price must be a fields.float()
- In on_change method of product field, change the price
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/3/13, 9:28 AM|
|Seen: 752 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|