Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

displaying an alert/warning message before an action

By
Zicklee
on 4/4/14, 5:07 AM 1,938 views

Hi i want to display a warning message before certain tasks are carried about, e.g When i user click a button on a form, system should ask and verify about two options which one to execute, i also want to display a message when an action is completed, or failed. How can id do this on form and in wizards?

Yug Faa
On 4/4/14, 8:02 AM

You can add confirm attribute to you action (a button) for example :

<button name="cancel_voucher" string="Cancel Voucher" type="object" states="posted" confirm="Are you sure you want to unreconcile this record?"/>

yeah, thank you, its working now

Zicklee
on 4/6/14, 3:25 PM

Make it resolved please, respect to FAQ

Yug Faa
on 4/7/14, 11:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/14, 5:07 AM
Seen: 1938 times
Last updated: 7/10/16, 4:10 AM