Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Display User Id Based Purchase or Sale order ??

By
Saravanakumar P
on 7/18/16, 8:42 AM 220 views

Hi all,

I want to filter sale and purchase orders(quotations) based on user Id. I don't want to show all order or quotations created by same level of users. Entry level user can see only his (her) own details (leads, quotations, orders, etc.)

create a record rule something like:

[(user_id,'=',user.id)]

see more about record rule :

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/reference/security.html

i hope this is helpful to you.

ya i did same but i'm getting error in purchase order

Saravanakumar P
on 7/19/16, 3:09 AM

because, there is not 'user_id' field into the purchase order object.

Jitendra Prajapati (jpr)
on 7/19/16, 3:31 AM

you can try this may be work. [('create_uid', '=', user.id)]

Jitendra Prajapati (jpr)
on 7/19/16, 3:37 AM

thanks, its working for create_uid.

Saravanakumar P
on 7/19/16, 3:45 AM

Manager want to see all purchase done by his subordinate. [(1 ,'=', 1)] its giving all the records but i want only his or her subordinates details.

Saravanakumar P
on 7/19/16, 3:49 AM

i think there is no relation between manager and his or her subordinates. need to customize the module for your specification or purpose.

Jitendra Prajapati (jpr)
on 7/19/16, 4:43 AM

Thanks for your support

Saravanakumar P
on 7/19/16, 5:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/18/16, 8:42 AM
Seen: 220 times
Last updated: 7/19/16, 3:04 AM