Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Display uploaded image (attachment) in form view

By
Youssouf
on 5/9/13, 4:39 PM 2,212 views

Hi,

When uploading or editing a document image with OpenERP document management system i can only see OpenERP's default attachment information : attachment name, content, owner, ....

I want to add a hidden field within the same form view (as fixed-size image viewer) so that it appears after uploading the image and the image will be displayed inside that field. Also, how can i zoom in/out the image.

I tried to use the datas field (from ir.attachment object) in document view (which inherit from the ir.attachment form view) with the property widget='image', but there is no satisfying result,

Any hints ...

You will have to either build a separate module that will do this for you or you will have to add JavaScript that will handle showing of image in popup.

We are currently trying something in similar line at present.

After we manage to achieve this I will share the same here.

Interesting!!!!

Pascal Tremblay
on 1/6/15, 6:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/9/13, 4:39 PM
Seen: 2212 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM