Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Discount for the amount of the order?

on 1/24/15, 8:30 AM 796 views

Do you know of a method to automatically set the dicount for the total amount of order (depending on the amount)?

| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
On 1/24/15, 8:37 AM

I know this is not ideal, but one method is to make use of the tax.  Negative tax that is.

Interesting idea, but tax is inline?

on 1/24/15, 8:53 AM

I was thinking about account.invoice. You can add tax there. But if you need to do it from Sale Order/Purchase Order, I think you need to build a new functionality.

on 1/24/15, 9:31 AM

Just to clarify, in Account Invoice you can add tax at the invoice, not invoice line.

on 1/24/15, 9:32 AM

I added a new tax position in the account.invoice (page Other Info?) but this tax is not included in total invoice value (to paid)? This way or other?

on 1/24/15, 12:02 PM

PS. V7 or V8? my system V8.

on 1/24/15, 12:04 PM

I've used this method in v7. I think it should also work in v8 because they haven't change the account.invoice model much. Have you click on the (update) link next to the Tax before the Total?

on 1/26/15, 12:24 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/24/15, 8:30 AM
Seen: 796 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM