Odoo Help

disable Quick create popup in calendar view

By
zilvinas
on 11/20/15, 6:54 AM 2,579 views

I am wondering maybe someone have made such a functionality and can share experience?

I want completely remove this feature.

thanks in advance

Axel Mendoza
On 11/20/15, 9:13 AM

Hi @zilvinas

If you wanna disable for an specific calendar view you can add the attribute quick_add="false"

If what you want is to not use it at all without define anything for all the calendar views, that require an extension to the widget in js

thank you! quick_add="false" is exactly i was looking for. maybe you have some referece where i can find all available attributes?

zilvinas
on 11/20/15, 9:54 AM

The reference that I use is mostly source code and my previous background on the topic. No silver bullet for this

Axel Mendoza
on 11/20/15, 9:58 AM
w00ter
On 1/15/16, 6:32 AM

Dear Axel,

If possible, could you provide us with a reference/example of where to use this quick_add="false" field? I've snooped around the .py and .xml files of the Calendar addon, but there is no reference to this field anywhere. 

Thank you for your help! 

It's not a field, it's an attribute for the calendar tag view definition. You can find reference for it's usage on openerp/addons/base/rng/view.rng openerp/addons/web_calendar/static/src/js/web_calendar.js

Axel Mendoza
on 1/21/16, 12:39 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/20/15, 6:54 AM
Seen: 2579 times
Last updated: 3/13/16, 8:20 AM