Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

disable Quick create popup in calendar view

By
zilvinas
on 11/20/15, 6:54 AM 1,749 views

I am wondering maybe someone have made such a functionality and can share experience?

I want completely remove this feature.

thanks in advance

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 11/20/15, 9:13 AM

Hi @zilvinas

If you wanna disable for an specific calendar view you can add the attribute quick_add="false"

If what you want is to not use it at all without define anything for all the calendar views, that require an extension to the widget in js

thank you! quick_add="false" is exactly i was looking for. maybe you have some referece where i can find all available attributes?

zilvinas
on 11/20/15, 9:54 AM

The reference that I use is mostly source code and my previous background on the topic. No silver bullet for this

Axel Mendoza
on 11/20/15, 9:58 AM
Wouter Turpijn
On 1/15/16, 6:32 AM

Dear Axel,

If possible, could you provide us with a reference/example of where to use this quick_add="false" field? I've snooped around the .py and .xml files of the Calendar addon, but there is no reference to this field anywhere. 

Thank you for your help! 

It's not a field, it's an attribute for the calendar tag view definition. You can find reference for it's usage on openerp/addons/base/rng/view.rng openerp/addons/web_calendar/static/src/js/web_calendar.js

Axel Mendoza
on 1/21/16, 12:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/20/15, 6:54 AM
Seen: 1749 times
Last updated: 3/13/16, 8:20 AM