This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all,

I learned that openerp7/odoo7 have a default limit 80 lines per page in tree/list view even in the search result.

My question is how to disable the that limit of 80 lines per page in search result only, Im using pentaho for reporting.

For instance in my case when the search got result total of 165 lines this would split 80 lines per page, To generate my first report need to checkbox all first 1/1 page which is 80 lines then click next page 2/2 to generate the next 80 lines and so on.

Thanks

Discard
Author

anyone who can figure out to achieve to disable the page limit on search results? thanks

Best Answer

You can do it even easier.

At the top right of the page (with your results) , just at the left you will see something like: 1-80 of 306 <- ->.   (left and right buttons).
Then just click on the 80 and you will see a drop-down box, where you can specify howmuch lines you will see on one page. 80-200-500-2000 or unlimited).

If you have a lot of lines, then unlimited lines will take some time to load, the reason why it has normally a limit, is that it will take time before you browser has loaded all the information.

Please give me an thumbs-up vote, if this information was helpfull for you :-)

Discard

I believe the whole point of his question is to NOT do it manually.. that it opens up a list of all records up automaticly.

Best Answer

You can try this: activate the developer mode and edit action and change the field limit.

To activate developer mode see this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlVKzab4-A 

Discard
Author

Thanks for the time. actually I did already that if you change that limit it will affect also the page, remove only the limit in search result.

Author

anyone who can figure out to achieve to disable the page limit on search results? thanks

Hi,

Ah! you want to remove limit only when you use filter including search results?

Cdlt,

Mohamed

On 29 September 2014 15:04, philip <johnpaul@ictsecuritygroup.org> wrote:

Thanks for the time. actually I did already that if you change that limit it will affect also the page, remove only the limit in search result.

--
philip
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False