Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Disable Notification Messages when a new user is created

By
Zadeek
on 6/3/15, 10:14 AM 607 views

hi,

i need help to disable altogether or edit the system notification messages that are sent out when a new user is made in Openerp

http://snag.gy/k9f3i.jpg

Is there a way to edit this message

Thanks

Zadeek
On 6/3/15, 7:21 PM

thanks that helps. I would also like to know if system notifications can be disabled altogether

Solanki Shamji

--Solanki Shamji--
| 5 2 6
Baroda, India
--Solanki Shamji--

Hello!

Solanki Shamji
On 6/3/15, 11:50 AM

Hello,

You have to customize code.

Just create new module and write below code.

class hr_employee(osv.osv):

_inherit = 'hr.employee'

def _broadcast_welcome(self, cr, uid, employee_id, context=None):

if not context: context={}

context.update({'from_broadcast':True})

return super(hr_employee,self)._broadcast_welcome(cr, uid, employee_id, context=context)

@api.cr_uid_ids_context

def message_post(self, cr, uid, thread_id, body='', subject=None, type='notification', subtype=None, parent_id=False,     attachments=None, context=None, **kwargs):

if context.get('from_broadcast'):

body = 'Your new message....................'

return super(hr_employee, self).message_post(cr, uid, thread_id, body=body, subject=subject, type=type, subtype=subtype,     parent_id=parent_id, attachments=attachments, context=context, **kwargs)

May be this will useful you.

Thanks.

Shamji

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/3/15, 10:14 AM
Seen: 607 times
Last updated: 6/3/15, 7:21 PM