Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Disable data demo upgrade

By
Luc Demierre
on 10/11/13, 12:28 PM 1,218 views

Hi,

I just upgraded OpenERP 7 between 2 minor versions and it looks like when I update a DB with demo data loaded with command #openerp-server --database=myDemoDB --update=all The server tries to reload the demo data and I get error about constraints: IntegrityError: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ir_ui_view_sc_shortcut_unique"

There is no problem for databases without demo data loaded.

Is there a way to use demo data as normal data? I already did some changes on this demo DB in order to present OpenERP to a classroom and I would like to keep those changes after upgrading the server to the last build.

upgraded version : openerp-7.0_20131010_231122

Thanks,

Luc

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/11/13, 12:28 PM
Seen: 1218 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM