Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Dimensions module

By
jasper
on 3/19/15, 9:41 AM 516 views

I'm trying to get the dimensions module (https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/product_dimensions/) working. I installed it but I can't see the dimension fields at my products. Can anybody help me with this?

Can you tell more details? Is there any error in logger?

Corey Mack
on 3/21/15, 5:11 AM

Hi Jasper, Create a new database with demo data and install the sales and product_dimension modules and test it again because it works for me

Vasanth
on 3/20/15, 2:25 AM

I was looking at the normal products, the dimensions only show up a product variants.

jasper
on 3/23/15, 10:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/19/15, 9:41 AM
Seen: 516 times
Last updated: 4/3/15, 9:15 AM