Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Digital Product Sales

Anthony Gardiner
on 4/11/15, 10:45 PM 780 views

Can anyone suggest how to rectify this problem associated to the module

I am not that great with code so sorry in advance, I am using version 8 and the error code i got was finishing with 

File "/opt/odoo/openerp/modules/loading.py", line 176, in load_module_graph

_load_data(cr, module_name, idref, mode, kind='data')

File "/opt/odoo/openerp/modules/loading.py", line 118, in _load_data

tools.convert_file(cr, module_name, filename, idref, mode, noupdate, kind, report)

File "/opt/odoo/openerp/tools/convert.py", line 901, in convert_file

convert_xml_import(cr, module, fp, idref, mode, noupdate, report)

File "/opt/odoo/openerp/tools/convert.py", line 978, in convert_xml_import

File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 3313, in lxml.etree._Validator.assert_ (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:159862)

AssertionError: Expecting element openerp, got odoo, line 2

I refer to this question https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/digital-downloadable-items-in-e-commerce-module-77495

And read this as missing something different, yet i don't know any further than that.

I notice that it may be a version 9 module coming yet hugely relevant to my needs right now.

Thanks in advance

This module has been designed for the upcoming Odoo 9.0 (currently the master branch). This module is not compatible with Odoo 8.0.

As far as i'm aware no one has built a community module that handles this for version 8.0 yet.

Luke Branch
on 4/12/15, 4:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/11/15, 10:45 PM
Seen: 780 times
Last updated: 4/12/15, 4:03 AM