This question has been flagged

HI,

I have a problem!

I have some times entered products and product category's in to the system as an Admin and some times as as user. When I later look at a product and a product category in the as a user it's different than as if I'm logged in as a admin..?

Why this... I don't want every user to have different descriptions and product category's of the products..

How to solve and why is it like this?

/M

Discard
Author

Hi again! I seam to find the problem somehow but it's still confusing! I had the two users configured with two different languages. So when i was logged in as user it was Swedish but when I was logged with admin it was English but still.. I don't wont it to be able to be different in this sense.. I don't want to have to log in the the English version to be able to put the correct description I want to be able to be logged in as a std. user and have Swedish language and there I should be able to put both a Swedish description that will be available for Swedish lang. users and then when

Author

(following from above) logged in as a English user it should be shown in English.. How to make this possible to manage from one logged in user?