Odoo Help

Different supplier for each variant of a product

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 10/4/14, 8:30 AM 1,365 views

Hello everybody,

In Odoo, somebody is able to set different supplier for each variant of a product? Is it possible?

Or do I have to create one different product for each supplier?

Thanks

Stefano Marchesi
On 5/10/17, 9:56 AM

Ciao Leonardo Donelli, sono nuovo di Odoo ed utilizzo la versione Odoo 10 Enterprise sulla quale il problema persiste ancora.

Tu sei riuscito a trovare delle soluzioni anche di terze parti?

Ti ringrazio anticipatamente per l'eventuale risposta.

Hi,

It is possible. Just see the menu Sales => Products => Product Variants.

In the Product (Variant) screen you can see the "Procurement" tab and in this table you can set all suppliers of this product under "Suppliers" lable.

I hope you will got it. :)

No, that's not true, even if you set a supplier from the procurement tab of a product variant it will be set as supplier for the product template (i.e. all variants) and not specific for the variant. See https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/2679 Also, the table product_supplierinfo has the column product_tmpl_id that references product_template, not product_product.

MONK Software, Leonardo Donelli
on 2/16/15, 4:57 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/4/14, 8:30 AM
Seen: 1365 times
Last updated: 5/10/17, 9:56 AM