Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Different Project Stages / Pipelines per Project

By
Robert Klüsener
on 4/24/13, 6:54 AM 1,983 views

We have different standard project-types with fixed stages that we use.

For example: One project type is "fairs" which has the stages 1. booking 2. preparation 3. fair 4. follow-up. Another type is product development which has the stages 1. Draft 2. Prototyping 3. Testing 4. Production 5. Release.

I have seen that I can configure fixed stages for all projects in the configuration menu. But I rather would need a few preconfigured "pipelines" (set of stages) to choose from when I create a new project.

Is there any adon / module with such functionality?

Robert Klüsener
On 5/21/13, 11:37 AM

You can set a project and it´s stages as a template by clicking the "Set as Template" button in the project form view.

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 9/16/13, 7:43 PM

You don't need a Project Template for this: each Project definition includes a Stages tab where you can define the list of Stages specific to it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/24/13, 6:54 AM
Seen: 1983 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM