This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi, I am quite new to OpenERP and I have installed version 7.0 for testing purposes.

Here we have a company with different divisions doing different things. For example, we have the divisions "Software development", "Food production" and "Online Shop". We want to use the same customer base for all divisions, but have different styling of the offers and invoices.

Additionally we need two types of offer/invoice template, because we print them onto letter paper with preprinted logo and contact information. But sometimes we send the same document via email, which then needs to have all the logo and contact information inside the pdf.

Is all this possible with OpenERP? And if yes (i hope so), how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Yes it is possible in OpenERP. You need to create different Sales team/ Departments in OpenERP and same time you can make templates for each divisions/department.

Regards, Mustufa Rangwala

Discard

Can you explain how? I have not seen this functionality with Sales Teams - just the functionality associated with the ability to customize the stages of the sales cycle and automate them.

Pls. tell how to do it because may I have the same problem I need to integrated the letter paper in Open ERP for PDF's e.g. to send per Mail an Order.

Best Answer

Without to code - is there any solution? After creating different sales teams / departments there is no option to edit department (and put the logo)

Discard
Best Answer

This sound to me like it can be solved with a multi-company setup. Make your company the parent and have the divisions be subcompanies. That way you can have the logo's, different templates, etc.

More info on that: https://doc.openerp.com/book/multi/

Discard