Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Different currency in quotation

on 5/26/13, 1:17 PM 4,583 views

Hello, I want to use different currencies in quotations. I have done the below to be able to use a different currency in each quotation: 1. enabled multi-currency from settings -> Accounting -> Enable multi currency 2. enabled technical features on the user (settings -> Users -> double click on the user -> 2nd tab)

It is still not possible in the quotation form to select the currency in which I want the quote to be. What am I doing wrong? Appreciate your comments

On 5/26/13, 1:50 PM

Hello, I think I found it. You have to also create a different price list in a different currency and select this price list in the currency that you want your quote to show. I hope this is correct?

Gerard, you are correct. You need to creae a new pricelist, and assign a different currency to it.

on 5/26/13, 8:09 PM

You can mark your answer as correct to close the tread. ;)

Andreas Maertens
on 5/30/13, 5:50 AM

I already did this. But line extended prices and subtotals and total are not calculated properly (they remain "0")

Daniel Blanco
on 4/28/15, 10:14 AM
Mahmoud M. Soliman
On 8/27/13, 11:53 AM

I have the same problem as i want to show the customer all his balances divided into 4 different currencies and also their transactions are different also, What have i do?

I want to keep balances of all currencies and i don't want to mix or exchange them to the default one

And is it related to the chart of accounts and if yes how to configure it to accept this specifications....

| 5 2 5
kerala, India

Working as a Odoo Functional and Technical Expert

On 1/23/14, 5:56 AM

Go to Sales->configuration->pricelist->pricelist->create multiple currencies like INR ,AED or any one \

After that go to quotation ->create ->select multiple pricelists u want added from price list configuraton

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/26/13, 1:17 PM
Seen: 4583 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM