Odoo Help

Different behavior on "Synchronize Terms" between fields of new created product.templates and older existent ones in DB

By
mf
on 3/16/16, 8:23 AM 422 views

When I create a new product.template and synchronize terms on V8 then all goes right (means that no translation is created until I don't edit the product.template via the flag symbol - for example the field "name").

But if I delete all translations of an older product.template in database (there are no more datasets in ir.translation) because I want the same translation behavior as for new created product.template, and then synchronize terms Odoo creates translations although I not entered the edit-mode on product.template.

Is there a difference between information of older and new created datasets in product.template?

Could this be a format difference of the text-fields "name", "description"?

How can I obtain the same result for older product.templates as there are for new created ones?

Thank You.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/16/16, 8:23 AM
Seen: 422 times
Last updated: 3/16/16, 8:46 AM