Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

difference between team management & schedule tasks in projects

By
Praneeth
on 1/3/14, 6:04 AM 1,041 views

when i click on schedule tasks ,its showing the same interface as of team planning, so what is the purpose of schedule planning. can anyone explain the difference b/n team management & schedule tasks functionality

Kyaw Thiha
On 4/16/14, 6:29 AM

as the documentation explained here

doc.openerp.com/ro/book/4/4_13_Projects/4_13_Projects_long_term/

that is supposed to computer the hours defined in task according to working time defined for each project member i believe

help.openerp.com/question/49784/working-time-not-respected-in-project-scheduling-schedule-task/

the link above this is my ongoing question you can follow

on the other hand team planning is supposed to plan time ( start date and end date exactly ) for each staff for each phase of project.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/3/14, 6:04 AM
Seen: 1041 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM