Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Difference between "Current stock" & "products" buttons in the location screen

By
osama
on 11/9/16, 3:47 AM 103 views

Dear all 

first I need to know Difference between "Current stock" & "products" buttons in the location screen & what forecast Qty refer to.

as I have a problem that; the products in transit location doesn't appear in the inventory as on hand Qty. so how can I solve it?

Sarga
On 11/9/16, 10:23 AM

Hi,

To my extend of knowledge qty on hand shows the total qty of product in location of type internal location and the difference between current stock and product in locations is that current stock give the current qty of product with location details and stock value while product just give the product details like its qty attribute cost etc

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/9/16, 3:47 AM
Seen: 103 times
Last updated: 11/9/16, 10:23 AM