Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

dhl intraship

By
henrik
on 3/15/13, 10:32 AM 3,005 views

someone has experience with shipment data export and import to dhl intraship? I need hints which application to use and how to install it?

Hat jemand Erfahrung mit dem export und Import von DHL Intraship Versanddaten? Ich benötige Hinweise, welche Schnittstelle ich nutzen soll und wie sie zu benutzen bzw. zu installieren ist.

henrik
On 8/28/13, 10:58 AM

ja das würde mich sehr interessieren. Wie kann ich mitmachen?

Gr. Henrik

Hello Henrik,

Maik Steinfeld
on 8/29/13, 6:08 AM

Die MAil Adresse in deinem Profil funktioniert nicht - meine ist info@spielzeugdeluxe.de.

henrik
on 8/29/13, 6:29 AM

Omal Bastin

--Omal Bastin--
| 6 6 8
Kochi, Kerala, India
--Omal Bastin--

Swiming deep into openERP/ODOO

Omal Bastin
On 5/24/16, 4:02 AM

We have created a DHL Intraship (paket) module for odoo 8 and odoo 9. You just need to provide the intraship user name, password, account number etc. You will be able to generate label also in odoo. You can  contact us for the module info@steigendit.com

joseph d'souza
On 8/29/13, 4:19 AM

Hello

I have done integration with DHL in OpenERP 7.0. May be that DHL module will help you more you can contact me : dsouzajoseph199@gmail.com

Thank You!

Maik Steinfeld
On 8/28/13, 10:37 AM

Hello,

we are planning development of intraship for openerp at the moment. if you would like to participate in development, you can contact us.

i don't know wether i am allowed to link mail or address. So if you are interested, please have a look for Intero Technologies in Stralsund.

Greets from the baltic sea

Maik

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/15/13, 10:32 AM
Seen: 3005 times
Last updated: 5/24/16, 4:02 AM