This question has been flagged

Hi, is possible to found devolopers for OpenERP? I looking for freelancer with good OpenERP knowledge, which can make one solution for me. Where I can found some people for me ?

Many thanks, Petr

Description of my need : I need print shipping labels from delivery orders table. When I enter into warehouse / delivery orders and select ready-to-deliver orders, I want click to print, select layout and generate PDF with adress of sender (my company) and customer (shipping address). I need add two, or three presets layouts - one for every shipping method (every carrier have own tickets with another layout). Selection of this I can made with filtering. If anyone want made this for me, or explain, how can I made this, I am ready pay for this. Layout is irrelevant - I can change this layout with OpenOffice designer by myself. But I need add this 3 selection to PRINT button in Delivery orders menu and made this layouts - with all items. One important note : I need print total amount of invoice (for cash on delivery payment) - i don´t know if is it possible - when I try print delivery slip, it contains only quantity of items, but not price of them or whole order. Is this information available in this module? Many thanks for help or price proposal, Petr

Discard

You can contact me at zizo.1988@hotmail.com .