Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Developer time for super simple ERP and POS installation with web sync for stock

pos
By
Aidan Ewen
on 3/22/13, 8:02 AM 871 views

I've got a simple django e-commerce website I've developed for a client who runs a surf shop. He currently doesn't use EPOS.

I'm trying to get an idea of whether it's realistic to install and configure OpenERP + POS for managing stock and sales, (in a single physical store), and write a little code to to syncronize stock levels between the ERP and the ecommerce site, all in about 200 hours.

I'm afraid I'm no code nija either - I've a couple of years writing python (django), and I hacked around with open bravo (installed it for a shop with a couple of physical locations then hacked at the SQL a little).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/13, 8:02 AM
Seen: 871 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM