Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
- The about screen shows the "activate the developer mode".
- System is working normally for normal activities (no delay)
- When clicking activate developer mode, the developer mode doesn't show up at all or in some rare cases extremele slow.
- This is a test environment running on ubuntu and I'm the only user currently logged on
- Technical features for admin user enabled
Anyone any idea how to solve this?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/14/14, 5:12 AM|
|Seen: 1501 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|