Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
- The about screen shows the "activate the developer mode".
- System is working normally for normal activities (no delay)
- When clicking activate developer mode, the developer mode doesn't show up at all or in some rare cases extremele slow.
- This is a test environment running on ubuntu and I'm the only user currently logged on
- Technical features for admin user enabled
Anyone any idea how to solve this?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/14/14, 5:12 AM|
|Seen: 1231 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|