Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Develop Odoo solutions?

By
Alberto Palacios Díaz
on 8/29/14, 10:19 AM 852 views

Hello. I am new on OpenERP/Odoo

i, within a month we will install Odoo developments and want to do this. I would like to know if there is any development methodology, model documentation, (free or not) tools for python development environment ... know what advisable.
I've been trying to look at this web documentation (ex: https: //doc.odoo.com/contribute/index.html/05_developing_modules/) but I get "Internal Server Error" in many cases.
I also like that when I had a module that looks interesting to me, to know if I can submit to post somehow.
I await your response. Thank you very much.

-----------------------

Hola, dentro de un mes vamos a instalar Odoo y queremos hacer desarrollos sobre este. Me gustaría conocer si hay alguna metodología de desarrollo, modelo de documentación, herramientas (libres o no), entorno de desarrollo para python... saber qué es lo aconsejable.
He estado intentando mirar documentación de esta web (ex:https://doc.odoo.com/contribute/index.html/05_developing_modules/) pero me da "Internal Server Error" en muchos casos.
También me gustaría que cuando tuviese un modulo que me parezca interesante, saber si lo puedo presentar para publicar de alguna manera.
Espero su respuesta. Muchas gracias.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/14, 10:19 AM
Seen: 852 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM