Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Designer or Studio mode ( Create own database/module )

By
Alvin Tan
on 3/11/13, 1:43 AM 2,052 views

I was trying out sugarcrm which has a GUI interface to create new database/package/module/forms/fields. In a way, developer without programming knowledge.

Does OPENERP has planned future options? I'm not a programmer so i can't code. I only found that it has to be done manually.

How do i entirely create a new database? I want to have my own fields/views. Just using openerp as platform.

OPENERP seems to run much efficient and faster over sugarcrm which I beginning to like now.

test
On 3/11/13, 2:35 AM

With OpenERP You can create new fields and able to change view too.

1.Enable technical feature 2.Menu setting >> technical >> database structure >> --- Here you able to create new model and fields too. 3.Menu setting >> technical >> User Interface. ----Here you able to customize view part of openerp.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 3/11/13, 4:23 AM

You can modify views (add/remove fields) and workflows through the UI after activating the developer mode.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/11/13, 1:43 AM
Seen: 2052 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM