Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Description line on invoices, odoo V8

By
Roberto Barreiro
on 10/20/15, 7:30 AM 481 views

Hello all! I'm trying to automatically add a line on customer invoices, with some info of the sale order, but I don't find the way to do it. What I want to do in invoice lines, it's to add a line before the first line of all orders. This line will have only some info in the description field, so the result must be something like this:

description for first sale order (it will be composed with the order number, and a field I have added to sale orders)

lines of first sale order

description for second sale order

lines of second sale order

I need to know which object and wich definition are responsible for adding lines in the customers invoices. Thanks in advice.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 10/20/15, 8:38 AM

Hello Roberto,

Following are the methods in Sale module to create invoice:

action_invoice_create is the method in sale module (sale / sale.py) which creates invoice and invoice_line_create, _prepare_order_line_invoice_line creates invoice lines.

These all are the methods which you have to override and make changes according to your requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you for your answer! This is just what I'm looking for.

Roberto Barreiro
on 10/20/15, 10:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/20/15, 7:30 AM
Seen: 481 times
Last updated: 10/20/15, 10:00 AM