Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Depreciation on all assets? Depreciation Expense on all assets/group of assets at the same time?

By
Zura Tsiklauri
on 6/18/14, 3:19 AM 850 views

Is there any way to depreciate all assets or a group of assets(many assets) together? Suppose I have 500 hundred assets in my Assets Database. Why should I depreciate them seperately as its gonna be a huge work? Is there any possibility to depreciate them altogehter?

Alicia
On 12/4/14, 6:27 AM

Hello

You can run the "Compute Assets" process to calulcalate and generate accounting of all your assets in one run. You have to select the period you want to depreciate. You cannot choose a Category.

The Compute Asset option is under the Accounting module in Periodic Processing / Recurring Entries / Compute Assets

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/14, 3:19 AM
Seen: 850 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM