This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Hello,

When I Was Create Sale Order And Confirm at that time delivery Order state was in waiting(Waiting Another Operation) but Product On-Hand Quantity is for e.g.1000 Or Order Quantity for e.g. 200

So basically if Quantity On-hand is more than order quantity at that time delivery order state is an available.

Thanks in Advance

Discard

Can you write your odoo version ?

Author

Odoo CE V10.

Best Answer

The system will not consider your on hand quantity, because you have Make to Order configuration, means on product you have set either Make to Order + Buy OR Make To Order + Manufacture or your customer rule...

So, if you always want to check your stock then change your config.

Discard
Author

Thank You.@Pinakin Nayi

I have set my product to MTS + MTO and Manufacture but I am stuch on Waiting for Another Move and only Force Availability works (V10)

Do not tick both option, if you have manufacture product and you want to check stock then configure => Make To Order + Manufacture

I meant the MTS+MTO module (which checks for available stock before making MO).

Anyway when one line get stuck on "Waiting for Another Move" it cannot be resolved even if I produce more so there is enough stock. It says: Available 10 (reserved 8) and it can never reserve the remaining

Best Answer

Hi,

Checkout this app: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/mto_required_stock

Discard
Best Answer

In Odoo by default not any route available like of stock is available then system will reserve quantity from stock and create purchase order for remaining quantity.

In community one of the module is available which is use full for this requirement.

Click Here

Discard