This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi,

I am hoping you guys can help me with this. 

Odoo 11 CE

Usually after a confirmed sales order the delivery order will appear (you know the little delivery truck icon) and the Inventory app will get a delivery order which needs to be picked and processed. 

The delivery order now no longer appears after confirmed sales order, not does it populate in Inventory app. There is inventory in the system, products are stockable products.  I'm not sure what happened, there seems to be a setting somewhere which has changed. I invoice on what is ordered not delivered but it has always been like that. 

The only change I have had was a hired a accounting firm to start bookkeeping on my startup.  I don't believe they have made any changes yet.  

Any ideas how to get the delivery order to appear as it should?  I have noticed "update names" and "update product description" now appear after the "lock" button. i dont believe they have in the past. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

The possible reason for the case is may be the products are of type service, here as you say your products is stockable, that case is not valid here.

Next possible reason might be, if you use any custom modules, make sure that it is not the cause for this.

Also check whether the module sale_stock is installed in the db.

Thanks

Discard

installing sale_stock module resolved the issue for me. Thanks Raphy

Best Answer

Check if  checkbox “Trigger delivery orders automatically from sales orders”  is checked under
Settings>Configuration>Sales>Warehouse features

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Tony,

Have you found a solution to this issue? I'm observind the same situation.

Thak you for your help

Regards

Discard
Best Answer

If you have no any above cases and if you have no any data then I propose you to update the module sale_stock.

If you have data then need to analyse the database and need to find out the issue but most probably this is due to something unexpected changes in your DB.

Summary :

- Make sure product type Stockable, 

- Check your inventory route/rules

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you, sale_stock is installed.  I have uninstalled the only app which was new and the issue still persists.  It happens in a test DB on the same server. 

Discard
Author

Odoo forum wont let me reply. @Rashid, I cant find that setting under sales or invintory. I'm on v11 CE. Could ups or delivery settings be blocking this?