Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delivery Order directly going to "Delivered" state while generating automatically from manufacturing order.

By
Praveen
on 1/24/14, 6:32 AM 1,046 views

Hi,

I have generated Delivery Order(DO) automatically while creating manufacturing order using sub contractors concept in open ERP 7, now DO directly going to delivered state once MO created but i want DO to wait in "Ready To Deliver" state for manual approval.

Is there any possibilities to restrict ?.

Regards, Praveen

shashank verma
On 1/24/14, 8:27 AM

Hello praveen

U need to create new workflow which will validate manually before DO directly going to delivery state.

Thanks shashank verma, I am new to ERP so need some help and breif explanation.

whether entire manufacturing order workflow has to be created newly ? or is there any possibilities to customize that particular model alone where state changing to delivered.

Praveen
on 1/25/14, 1:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/24/14, 6:32 AM
Seen: 1046 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM