Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delivery order add shop and carrier id

By
kim
on 12/4/13, 10:22 PM 1,459 views

Hi,

From the warehouse Delivery Order, the print Delivery Slip I want to add delivery method and shop for the report i had tested the code but no working at all

[[ (move_lines.warehouse_id and move_lines.warehouse_id.name) or '' ]]
 [[ (move_lines.shop_id and move_lines.shop_id.name) or '' ]]
 [[ (move_lines.carrier_id and move_lines.carrier_id.name) or '' ]]

anyone can help me??

Finally i get the carrier which the code is

[[ (picking.carrier_id and picking.carrier_id.name) or '' ]]

but problem is I still can't get the shop name it is i need to get_pool for the sale_shop?

Omal Bastin

--Omal Bastin--
| 6 6 8
Kochi, Kerala, India
--Omal Bastin--

Swiming deep into openERP/ODOO

Omal Bastin
On 12/5/13, 5:30 AM

try by

[[ (move_lines and move_lines[0].warehouse_id and move_lines[0].warehouse_id.name) or '' ]]
 [[ (move_lines and move_lines[0].sale_line_id. order_id.shop_id and move_lines[0].sale_line_id. order_id.shop_id.name) or '' ]]
 [[ (move_lines and move_lines[0].carrier_id and move_lines[0].carrier_id.name) or '' ]]

thanks but i want the code for getting shop_id

kim
on 12/5/13, 9:31 PM

please check the modified answer

Omal Bastin
on 12/6/13, 12:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/13, 10:22 PM
Seen: 1459 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM