Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delivery method filter?

v7
By
dark
on 6/10/13, 5:02 PM 554 views

Please, can you help me? I need print shipping labels for my orders. When I write order to system, I select one of some shipping methods (from warehouse) For example - SHIP1 SHIP2 SHIP3 etc...

Can I filter this from uncompleted orders and make report from this records? (Ship1 have another labels as ship2 etc...) So I want click filter 1 - print labels, ship2 print labels.. etc...

Is this possible? What I need? Make some custom module? Can I make this only with filtering of orders and custom reports (customized with openoffice)?

Many thanks for help, Petr

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/13, 5:02 PM
Seen: 554 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM