This question has been flagged
4 Replies

It there a solution for adding delivery costs when generating a PO? I see there was a module called purchase_delivery for v5.0, but nothing in v7 save the delivery module (sales only). Essentially I would like to have the same price grid functionality as the delivery module on POs. A field where I can add the delivery cost and method.

Discard
Best Answer

The method I use is adding some extra products/services in the product list. And I add them in the sales order. It is also possible to add an extra sales line on the fly. If you use this you are free to define the description and price specific for each situation.

Discard
Author

That is the method I have been using. It works quite well and as you say is very flexible. It would however be nice to have a shipping cost field when you send the PO to the supplier - might look into coding it when I have a little more time.

Best Answer

If you add delivery/shipping costs as a product(Service/Consumable) what about calculating your total landed costs?? If it is the only solutions, It means to me, that Odoo has not a suitable practice about it!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi OpenERP team,

Do you have any solution for this issue?

Discard
Best Answer

You can use the module "Delivery".

You can show the price in the Sales Order (if you want) or just add it in the invoices. I used to do the same method as ton123.

Discard